The Real Cartagena
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PVBFYY
If you've already danced to Cartagena's colonial melody and want to tap into a more local beat, this authentic voyage into four of Cartagena's most traditionalbarrioswill be right up your street.
* A five hour tour that digs deep inside the real Cartagena
* Transport from the central meeting point onwards
* A social and historical commentary about the city from the eyes of a local who's seen it all
* Bazurto market tour and exotic food tasting that includes some weird and wonderful local delicacies and lovely fresh fruit
* Canoe ride through the mangroves of La Boquilla
* A traditional seafood platter served with coconut rice, plantain, salad and a soft drink
* Meet locals in town
USD $95 per person (price based on a minimum of two people)
WHO WILL ENJOY IT?
Those hungry for an outside the walls experience and a journey that steers you away from the tourist track towards a better understanding of Cartagena and what makes it tick. This is a 5-hour tour, so be prepared to walk a lot.
WHAT TO BRING
* A sunhat
* Bottled water
* Walking shoes
* Sunscreen (pallid skin tones and mangroves aren't the best mix)