Healthy Cooking Class*
- Duration : 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cartagena de indias, Bolivar
- Product code : P7FGEY
Create Colombian culinary classics, with a deliciously comforting hecho en casa feel, in a 3-hour cooking class at Oh La La Bistrot.
Under the expert tutelage of French chef, Gill Dupart, and a team of strong-willed team of Caribbean women, you’ll be cooking, tasting, feeling (and even singing) the restaurant’s unique approach to local cooking, which artfully combines fresh local produce and ‘grandmother recipes’ with a refined French spin.
As well as making three delicious dishes from scratch, you’ll also pay homage to Colombia’s fabulous fruit culture by making a tropical fruit juice or mojito.
This is a truly diverse cooking class which chops and changes in line with the season. It can be adapted to everyones tastes, including vegetarians and celiacs. All participants will also get to take away a printed summary of all the recipes made in class.
* A fresh juice or cocktail
* A 3-hr cooking class with the in-house head chef
* All the ingredients and equipment to make a feast ( 2 starts,2 mains and 1 dessert)
* Extra food and drinks
* Transport to and from the venue
WHO WILL ENJOY IT
* Hungry travellers who want to learn the ins-and-outs of Colombian cuisine in a healthy way
WHAT TO BRING
* Pen and paper to take notes