Play survivor in Cartagena's coolest beach club. Anchored by a 'Burning Man' Festival aesthetic (we dig the hand-woven temples growing like vines from the spiritual sands) the club offers endless possibilities to revitalise your body and soul in a Caribbean beach setting.
Simply choose your vibe and go with the flow: be it with a private beach party, a yoga session at sunrise (you can also spend the night there) or a sunbathing session on a bamboo bed with your crew till sundown.
As well as occupying one of Tierra Bomba's sexiest stretches of sand, Fenix boasts a palatial pool overlooking the inspiring surrounds, as well as a tempting restaurant, serving a European/Colombian swirl of options, including palatable paellas and succulent seafood treats.
Don't miss the nature show at sunset,when beautiful birds circle the waters.
Couples and groups can organise a day at the beach by booking below. Or if you're looking to host a private beach event, reach out to our travel team on email@example.com.
* Pick-up from the hotel to the quay
* Shared speedboat to and from the beach club
* A welcome drink (beer, house cocktail, fruit juice, soft drink or water)
* 3 course lunch: starter, traditional lunch of fried fish, coconut rice and patacones and dessert
* Use of private beach, pool and sun loungers
* Extra food and drinks
* Transfer from quay to hotel
WHO WILL ENJOY IT
* Beach lovers who like their sands with a side of yin and yang.
WHAT TO BRING
* A towel
COST: USD$ 79 per person