On point location for Sofitel Santa Clara's fireworks display, great cocktails, a Cuban culinary extravaganza, live music and Cuban cigars on the roof. This feast is perfect for fun-loving gringos that like to party hard.
What more could you ask for a New Year's Eve feast with all the Caribbean bells and whistles?
There's no communist rationing here, Cuba 1940s is a throwback to the days pre-Castro when the Caribbean island was a no-holds barred playground for fun-loving gringos.
Party all night with this bar's friendly crowd or top up your New Year's Eve experiences with a trip next door to one of Cartagena's best New Year's Eve street parties.
* Tuna pâte with croutons and sweet mango sauce
* Grilled octopus with black squid salsa
* Garlic lobster salad
* White rum sherbet with peppermint, lemon sugar and caramelised kiwi
MAINS (choose from)
* Crunchy pork in a passionfruit sauce, accompanied with vegetables and potatoes
* Rum glazed prawns on a bed of plantain and vegetables
* Salted caramel mousse with chocolate crust and fresh strawberries*
* One glass of sparkling wine
* Tips and gratuities
* Extra drinks,cocktails or cigars
Who will enjoy it?
Party people that want to fill their boots with a tasty menu that's designed for a long night ahead. Salsa lovers that like their fireworks up close and loud.
USD$150 per person