"Wear Feathers, wear white, wear black or wear stripes, wear pearls and everything you like and be ready to party hard all night." That's the message from everyone's favourite Cartagena venue for French frills and Colombian soul.
This magnifique meal with a live music from a Cuban band will end up in raucous dancing without question.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
A French toast with Laurent Perrier to start the night
- Salmon Tartar Cones
- Jumbo Shrimps salad, toasted almonds, strawberry and blue cheese dressing
- French Pastry Gnocchi on Wild Mushroom Sauce
- Assorted French Charcuterie
- Fresh Fish with Caper Mignonette
- Entrecote sweet onions and thyme
- Local “Posta Cartagenera”
- Pork Belly in Fish Caramel Sauce
- Coconut Rice
- Truffled Mashed Potatoes
- Champagne x 2 glasses
- White or Red Wine x 2 glasses